Bleed size 425.5 x 258mm
Trim size 419.5 x 252mm
Finished Brochure Size size 200 x 252mm with Spine 19.5 mm
Resolution 300dpi Colour mode CMYK
PDF preferred, EPS, PSD, TIFF
Coated Fogra 39
Content Guide Checklist
We would suggest that you use the below checklist to ensure you have all the correct details on your brochure cover. While every effort will be made to ensure that cover artwork is proofed, submitted cover artwork is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Customer Contact Details -Name/Customer account number/company name/email/telephone number
- Company Logo -Size and resolution
- Artwork – Portwest Design template or Custom Artwork
- Front & Back Cover
- Inside Front Cover – any additional text that needs to be included on the front inside cover
- Text Inside Back Cover -any additional text that needs to be included on the back inside cover
- Please note no artwork is permitted on the inner spine area.
Please complete the booking form to submit artwork for your custom cover, Maximum file size for email is 10Mb.
If a larger file is to be sent, please use a file transfer website like wetransfer.com
[button size=”large” style=”download” link=”https://portwest.mde.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Brochure-Guidelines-2015-NEW.pdf”]Download the artwork guide[/button]
Template Cover Options
We have 4 template covers that you can also choose from if you do not have your own cover artwork. These files are set up to the correct dimensions and come with preloaded graphics and images. you can download the artwork from the links below
[button size=”large” style=”note” color=”green” link=”https://portwest.mde.ie/contact-us”]Contact us[/button]